Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Semi-Successful Experiment

Pin It


I'm not sure that this record of my painting progress has been the most successful experiment. I'm not diligent enough at the moment; however, my schedule is finally falling into some kind of rhythm. I think if I tried again it may be more useful. The lesson I have learned is that it isn't really great practice to share a painting in progress. I'm too protective, which I think is a good thing--And I'm not protective in the sense that my process is so highly sophisticated and wonderful that I can't possibly share it...quite the contrary. My process is unruly and somewhat inconsistent and not exactly picture perfect. Oh well. I'm saving my pennies so I can invest in a new set of paints. I feel a change in palette coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment