Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Work

Pin It
After quite a long break, I'm finally getting around to posting something. New paintings are underway. My latest endeavors are two fold. First, I'm continuing my seasonal garden series now that Spring has sprung. As much as I love painting images of snow, some color will be nice. I'm also, starting a series of drawings of images I captured during the protest rallies at the WI State Capitol that have occurred throughout the spring. Here is a sketch for my first big drawing.

In other news, I now have an online gallery on Portal Wisconsin, a website generated by Wisconsin Public TV and WPR for all arts related events happening in the state. It's a great resource for artists and anyone interested in participating, supporting, and enjoying the arts in Wisconsin. Click here to check it out.

I also have paintings on display in Ripon, WI at the Watson Street Sub Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment